Affirmations to create the days after 21st of December
Today I was reminded about gratitude and to keep the heart open to all the beauty and grace every day brings, as every day is a gift. I would like to share this short video from Moving art-Louie Schwartzberg:
The end of the year also brings the end of an ancient calendar which has been widely discussed. The Mayan calendar is ending and for many this is a time of anticipation.
For me it is the time to keep my heart open and to embrace and cherish every person, every animal, every bit of nature, very moment in awe, as if it was the first and the last time I am going to experience it.
What does the end of the calendar mean to you? What are your aspirations for the new year? Make them high, make them awesome ...just like you.
Carl Johan Calleman (a 2012 expert) says that the build-up to 21 December, 2012, is the most important time that any one of us will ever experience. It has been said that you may be experiencing the end of things that do not serve you in your life, and the beginning of things that do.
If we are ready there are incredible opportunities for higher ascension and true happiness as well as the return of our gifts..
In the spirit of creating an amazing experience of the days to come you might find these affirmations helpful:
- I release all criticism
- Just for today I do not anger
- Just for today I do not worry
- Today is a gift
- I open my eyes and surprise myself
- I am open
- My gratefulness is overflowing my heart and nourishing my self and the world around me.
- I deserve to be happy, successful, loved and nourished.
- I create abundance
- I extend love and I receive love.
- I trust the flow of life/ universe/ god.
- I accept and respect myself.
- I honor who I truly am.
- I am a being of love and kindness
- and my favorite affirmation: Every day in every way I get better and better...
Pick those that resonate most with you and make them a song, a mantra for you to accompany you into your sleep and as soon as you wake up into the new unique day, as you are watching TV and whilst you are driving the car, bicycle or as you are walking along the beach, a park or anywhere in nature.